02 Aug 洛神 – 屏翳收风天清明
《洛神》
屏翳收风天清明
The wind has died down, and the sky is clear and bright.
我这里翔神渚把仙芝采定,
Here I soar to Shenzhu, gathering immortal mushrooms.
我这里戏清流来把浪分;
Here I play in the clear stream, parting the waves.
我这里拾翠羽斜簪云鬓,
Here I pick green feathers and wear them obliquely in my hair.
我这里采明珠且缀衣襟。
Here I gather pearls and embellish my lapels.
众姊妹动无常若危若稳,
My sisters move with unpredictable movements, as if in danger or stability.
竦轻躯似鹤立婉转长吟。
They stand tall like cranes, singing long and graceful songs.
桂旂且将芳体荫,免他旭日射衣纹。
The laurel flag shades their fragrant bodies, preventing the rising sun from piercing their clothes.
须防轻风掠云鬓,采旄斜倚态伶俜。
We must guard against the breeze brushing our hair, leaning against the flag, looking languid.
齐舞翩跹成雁阵,轻移莲步踏波行。
We dance in unison, like a formation of geese, lightly stepping on the waves.
翩若惊鸿来照影,浑似神龙戏海滨。
We are as graceful as startled swans reflecting their shadows, like divine dragons playing on the seashore.
徙倚彷徨行无定,看神光离合乍阳阴。
We wander aimlessly, watching the divine light shift and merge, rising and falling.
The King of Yong-Chiu stares intently, his heart agitated, but silent. How can we express our feelings?
雍丘王他那里目不转瞬,心振荡默无语何以为情!